轉自百度sopor吧,作者百度ID北島的風
A Strangest thing to say一件怪事
I know it must seem to you like the strangest thing to say,
我知道這對你們來說一定是最奇怪的事,
But in the winter of his presence I've always felt warm and safe.
但冬天裡他的出現總能讓我感到溫暖與心安。
I always knew no skirt no suit would ever bother me,
我總是感覺沒有短裙沒有禮服會困擾我,
As long as he is present, as long as this man stayed close to me.
只要他出現,只要這個人離我很近。
I do like his company, I enjoy it, in fact,
我真的喜歡他的陪伴,我真的很喜愛,
He's the only human friend that I ever had,
他是我曾擁有的唯一有人情味的朋友,
Which is quite ironic, 'cause he's mostly occupied
這很諷刺,因為他總是被佔據
By the methods that exist to blow out people's lights...
用這方法吹熄他人的希望⋯⋯
I wouldn't be surprised at all,
我一點都不驚訝,
If someday I found out
如果有一天我發現
That he had thoroughly checked on my life
他已經徹底探查了我的生活
And on my background,
我的私隱,
And confidently reconfirmed by the things he didn't find
,還有那些(我)重新確認過,自認他沒發現的事情
He then granted me access to a small part of his secret life...
接着他允許我進入他私密生活的一小部分⋯⋯
I know it must seem to you
我知道這對你們來說
Like the strangest thing to say,
一定是最奇怪的事
But in the winter of his presence
但是冬天裡他的出現
I've always felt warm and safe...
總能讓我感到溫暖與心安⋯⋯
I never had to worry though, it can't give me the chills,
我從不擔心,這不會讓我顫抖,
Because, you see, men are the only species that he kills.
因為,你看,男人是他殺死的唯一生物。
Oh, that's why I love his company, quite enjoy it, in fact,
哦,這就是為什麼我愛他的陪伴,非常非常喜愛。
He is the only human friend that I ever had.
他是我曾擁有的唯一有人情味的朋友。
I rarely ponder on him
我很少想到他
In the wayward hours of the day,
在一天中任性的時間裡
But I'm surprised at my own delight
但我驚訝的發現自己的快樂
I find in seeing him again.
是再次看到他。
White shirt, black tie, exquisite twine,
白襯衣,黑領帶,精紡衫
I'm brewing tea, he's having wine.
我沏茶,他品酒
It's quite seductive, if it's right,
多麼的誘人,如果是對的,
The perfect way to spend the night...
那將是度過良宵的完美方式⋯⋯
I do like his company, I enjoy it, in fact,
我喜歡他的陪伴,我就是喜歡。
He's the only human friend that I ever had,
他是我曾擁有的唯一有人情味的朋友
Which is quite ironic, 'cause he's mostly occupied
這很諷刺,因為他總是被佔據
By the methods that exist to blow out people's lights...
用這方法吹熄其他人的希望⋯⋯
I never had to worry though, it can't give me the chills,
我從來沒有擔心過,這不會讓我顫抖,
Because, you see, men are the only species that he kills.
因為,你看,男人是他殺死的唯一生物。
Oh, that's why I love his company, quite enjoy it, in fact,
哦,這就是為什麼我愛他的陪伴,非常非常喜愛
He is the only human friend that I ever had. 他是我曾擁有的唯一有人情味的朋友。
Each act performed is like a ballet, a prayer, precise and acute.
每個動作都像表演芭蕾和祈禱,精確又敏銳。
Oh, how I do admire such perfect business-like attitude,
哦,我是多麼欽佩這完美的認真態度
Both in style and execution, virtuously immaculate... –
無論是在風格和執行,他那善良無瑕⋯ —
And flawlessly equated to the savage fee that he has set.
且完美到殘忍的酬金。
Built just like the ideal of an athlete, my champion of sorts.
就像建立運動員的理想,我的種種支持。
His price is one that only broken hearts are willing to afford.
他的代價只有破碎的心愿意負擔。
Death is always quite disastrous, messy, common and obscene,
死亡總是非常災難的,凌亂的,平常的,可憎的
But in the golden hour when he leaves all is stainless, all is clean...
但他在寶貴時間裡留下的一切都是純潔的,乾淨的
If I, one day, might also decide to need
如果我,有一天,可能還決定需要
This special kind of service that this man provide
這個男人提供的特殊服務
Oh, I will pray that my fate kindly agrees to the plot,
哦,我會祈禱命運能同意這個鬼點子
And sends someone like this man to come and finish the job.
給我一個像他一樣的男人並結束這工作。
Because I just cannot bear the foul and blasphemous thought
因為我不能承擔這邪惡和褻神的思想
That involves getting slain by some filthy amateur's hands.
包括被骯髒業餘的手殺害
I know it must seem to you like the strangest thing to say,
我知道這對你們來說一定是最奇怪的事,
But in the winter of his presence I always felt warm and safe.
但冬天裡他的出現總能讓我感到溫暖與心安。
I know that you must surely think me mad,
我知道你肯定覺得我瘋了
But he's the most human friend that I ever had...
但他是我有過的最有人情味的朋友⋯⋯