May I kiss your Wound ?
我可以吻你的伤口吗?
May I kiss your wound ?
我可以吻你的伤口吗?
Maybe that will heal my soul.
或许那将治愈我的灵魂
Free me from this tomb,
将我从这个坟墓中释放
light my darkness, make me whole!
点亮我的黑暗 让我变得完整!
Let me take your hand, and together we shall fly
让我牵着你的手 在一起 我们就能飞翔
to a lonely place, where as "lovers" we can die.
去一个孤独地方 在那里我们能象情人般死去
In a land ... so dark ...
一片土地……如此阴黑……
of seven moons ... eternal night,
七个月亮……不朽夜晚
with a sky of thousand stars,
一片天空 万千星辰
yet, for us there is no light...
然而 因为我们 那里没有光亮
there waits no light.
在那里等待 没有光。
|