Soror Sui Excidium
"Step into my thought, blades sharp and long !"
「進入我的思想,刀刃又尖又長!」
While I dared to gaze inside myself
當我膽敢正視我的內在
and caught a glimpse of what...
瞥見了..
yes, perform your own destruction
是的,執行你自身的毀滅吧
and I feel the same delight
我感到同樣的喜悅
share the wish to die.
分享這死亡的願望
Spiritualized this "Death is a mental state".
升華所謂:「死亡是精神的狀態」
still anguish is his name.
痛苦仍然是他的名
Fill me up with your chill,
把你的寒意充滿我
alone in my emptiness,
獨自在我的虛空中
gratefully I'll receive your pain.
我會感激地接納你的疼痛
Unworthy to some light
不值得擁有光亮
I long to embrace you fire.
我渴望擁抱你的火焰
I'll be the tomb where you spread your seed
我會成為你播撒種子的墳墓
and along with your blossom I shall expire...
在你盛開的繁花中咽氣
Leave me alone,
讓我一個人吧
can't you leave me alone, the unclean presence of flesh,
難道你不能讓我一個人待會兒?這個不潔的肉體
I just cannot bear !
我只是不能忍受了
A ballet, well balanced, between pain and forgiveness
一場芭蕾舞,完美平衡,在疼痛和寬恕之間
it won't collide and if I'm crushed by
它不會相撞,而即使我被碾碎
I do not care,
我不在意
I do no longer care...
我再也不在意了
No-one will ever recognize my fall
沒有人會記得我跌倒
and if someone accidentally did,
而即使一些人意外地記住了
he wouldn't waste a thought,
他也不會浪費一點腦力
No, would not spare a single thought.
不,他一點腦力都不願浪費
I cannot think of a reason why I should remain,
我想不到任何理由我應該留在這裡
only their "faces" might alter
只有他們的「臉」或許改變
but my desperation will stay the same...
但是我的絕望會始終如初
(it even increases with time...)
(它甚至會隨著時間的流逝增長)
The barriers of the gate have simply
通向門的障礙
dissolved within my tears,
在我的眼淚中溶解
the Lord of the Dark Side though shapeless,
黑暗一側的王儘管無形
he waits for my...
他在等我
"Behold, my beloved, I'll always belong to thee".
「看,我的愛人,我將永遠屬於你」
I died for you, for you I'll die,
我為你死,為了你我將死去
together in a realm of the infinite night,
一起在永恆的夜的領域
I died for you, and for you I will die,
我為你死,為了你我將死去
blessed be those that dwell in your light...
生活在你的光亮中的人受到祝福
Hand in hand in hand in hand,
手牽著手
lifeless I can finally understand
我終於理解無生命
Embraced to intimately,
親密地擁抱
beloved Sister of Self-destruction.
親愛的自毀的姊妹
YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME...
你就在我體內