Soror Sui Excidium
"Step into my thought, blades sharp and long !"
“进入我的思想,刀刃又尖又长!”
While I dared to gaze inside myself
当我胆敢正视我的内在
and caught a glimpse of what...
瞥见了..
yes, perform your own destruction
是的,执行你自身的毁灭吧
and I feel the same delight
我感到同样的喜悦
share the wish to die.
分享这死亡的愿望
Spiritualized this "Death is a mental state".
升华所谓:“死亡是精神的状态”
still anguish is his name.
痛苦仍然是他的名
Fill me up with your chill,
把你的寒意充满我
alone in my emptiness,
独自在我的虚空中
gratefully I'll receive your pain.
我会感激地接纳你的疼痛
Unworthy to some light
不值得拥有光亮
I long to embrace you fire.
我渴望拥抱你的火焰
I'll be the tomb where you spread your seed
我会成为你播撒种子的坟墓
and along with your blossom I shall expire...
在你盛开的繁花中咽气
Leave me alone,
让我一个人吧
can't you leave me alone, the unclean presence of flesh,
难道你不能让我一个人待会儿?这个不洁的肉体
I just cannot bear !
我只是不能忍受了
A ballet, well balanced, between pain and forgiveness
一场芭蕾舞,完美平衡,在疼痛和宽恕之间
it won't collide and if I'm crushed by
它不会相撞,而即使我被碾碎
I do not care,
我不在意
I do no longer care...
我再也不在意了
No-one will ever recognize my fall
没有人会记得我跌倒
and if someone accidentally did,
而即使一些人意外地记住了
he wouldn't waste a thought,
他也不会浪费一点脑力
No, would not spare a single thought.
不,他一点脑力都不愿浪费
I cannot think of a reason why I should remain,
我想不到任何理由我应该留在这里
only their "faces" might alter
只有他们的“脸”或许改变
but my desperation will stay the same...
但是我的绝望会始终如初
(it even increases with time...)
(它甚至会随着时间的流逝增长)
The barriers of the gate have simply
通向门的障碍
dissolved within my tears,
在我的眼泪中溶解
the Lord of the Dark Side though shapeless,
黑暗一侧的王尽管无形
he waits for my...
他在等我
"Behold, my beloved, I'll always belong to thee".
“看,我的爱人,我将永远属于你”
I died for you, for you I'll die,
我为你死,为了你我将死去
together in a realm of the infinite night,
一起在永恒的夜的领域
I died for you, and for you I will die,
我为你死,为了你我将死去
blessed be those that dwell in your light...
生活在你的光亮中的人受到祝福
Hand in hand in hand in hand,
手牵着手
lifeless I can finally understand
我终于理解无生命
Embraced to intimately,
亲密地拥抱
beloved Sister of Self-destruction.
亲爱的自毁的姊妹
YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME...
你就在我体内